Nux!

Home » Stella » Report a problem or request a feature » Burning iso files (Brasero not burning ISO files)
Burning iso files [message #351] Sat, 11 August 2012 09:25 Go to next message
Mike is currently offline  Mike
Stella 6.3x64 is a delight to install and use. It is fast and stable... what more could you ask for in a OS
Problem....Brasero will not burn an ISO image. Have I missed something or is it a bug or an application problem?
Would it be possible to add XFBurn to the repository?. Thanks
Re: Burning iso files [message #353 is a reply to message #351] Sat, 11 August 2012 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
symbianflo is currently offline  symbianflo

Hi

Honestly I don't use brasero , but until we port (if), XFBurn to stella can you please launch brasero from a shell and paste the output ?
Thx.
Re: Burning iso files [message #355 is a reply to message #351] Sat, 11 August 2012 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Hi Mike,

I've burnt countless DVDs on Stella with Brasero. Are you getting any errors? Try running Brasero from command line, see if it spits out any errors that way.

I have however included XFburn in my repo, so it should be available for "yum install" shortly.

Re: Burning iso files [message #356 is a reply to message #355] Sat, 11 August 2012 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
symbianflo is currently offline  symbianflo

I can not reproduce your problem either... installed brasero , and burned an iso works perfect.
Re: Burning iso files [message #357 is a reply to message #351] Sat, 11 August 2012 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to all for your help. I will try out your suggestions
It might be that my old Pioneer DVD burner needs replacing!
Thanks again for your suggestions.
Re: Burning iso files [message #358 is a reply to message #351] Sun, 12 August 2012 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for adding XFBurn to the repositry, all is working well. Thanks
Re: Burning iso files [message #360 is a reply to message #351] Sun, 12 August 2012 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Good to hear, thanks for letting us know.
Re: Burning iso files [message #930 is a reply to message #351] Fri, 08 February 2013 23:25 Go to previous message
StellaTester is currently offline  StellaTester
i would recomend brasero over the later. i have made countless flawless disks with using brasero with ch256sum/md5sum checks. its great software.
Previous Topic: google-earth does not start?
Next Topic: python3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Nov 13 23:38:41 GMT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01033 seconds