Nux!

Home » Repos » Report a problem or request a package » An update for guake nux package
An update for guake nux package [message #3213] Wed, 08 July 2015 16:09 Go to next message
cuchumino is currently offline  cuchumino
Hello,

I upgraded recently my packages, and noticed that there is a new package for guake in epel.

I wanted to give you a heads up since I requested that package to be put in your repo early this year, thought I'd be responsible and let you know that it is now in epel. Wink

guake-debug does not show up in epel, and is still only exclusively on nux-repo. But guake-debug is of a different version from the version of guake provided by epel.

thanks!

[Updated on: Wed, 08 July 2015 16:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: An update for guake nux package [message #3214 is a reply to message #3213] Thu, 09 July 2015 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Hi,

Unless that debug package is causing problems, I'll most likely not remove the package. By now EPEL has caught up and hundreds of packages are in both mine and their repo; luckily most of the time their package upgrades mine gracefully without conflicts etc.
Re: An update for guake nux package [message #3216 is a reply to message #3214] Thu, 09 July 2015 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cuchumino is currently offline  cuchumino
Cool. Good to know.

Didn't know if you needed to be given a heads up about it. Smile
Re: An update for guake nux package [message #3252 is a reply to message #3213] Fri, 31 July 2015 08:58 Go to previous message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

It's always good to know the situation, so thanks for the heads up. Smile
Previous Topic: pdfsam
Next Topic: update problem libvdpau-va-gl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 22 23:58:35 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01128 seconds