Nux!

Home » Repos » Report a problem or request a package » Install Pentest packages on CentOS
Install Pentest packages on CentOS [message #4015] Fri, 25 May 2018 14:09 Go to next message
bogojane1 is currently offline  bogojane1
I am looking for installing all the Penetration testing software as of K.A.L.I linux to CentOS. I searched on the Internet where I found a script Kaatoolin is available but it doesn't work on CentOS based systems.

How can I install these softwares on CentOS?
Re: Install Pentest packages on CentOS [message #4020 is a reply to message #4015] Mon, 28 May 2018 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

When you say it doesn't work, what do you mean, do you get an error when you run it?
Re: Install Pentest packages on CentOS [message #4031 is a reply to message #4020] Wed, 30 May 2018 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Nux, when I try to run it, I get the error as

1) Add kali linux repositories
2) Update
3) Remove all kali linux repositories
4) View the contents of sources.list file

What do you want to do ?> 1
sh: apt-key: command not found
sh: line 1: /etc/apt/sources.list: No such file or directory

1) Add kali linux repositories
2) Update
3) Remove all kali linux repositories
4) View the contents of sources.list file

What do you want to do ?> 
Re: Install Pentest packages on CentOS [message #4032 is a reply to message #4015] Wed, 30 May 2018 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator

Well, the mention of apt-get there makes me think those packages are made for Debian/compatible distributions, but RPM based ones such as CentOS and Fedora.
Re: Install Pentest packages on CentOS [message #4034 is a reply to message #4032] Thu, 31 May 2018 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, is there any way to install these packages on CentOS?
Re: Install Pentest packages on CentOS [message #4035 is a reply to message #4015] Thu, 31 May 2018 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator

If you can give me a list of packages, I can try.
Re: Install Pentest packages on CentOS [message #4037 is a reply to message #4035] Sat, 09 June 2018 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am looking for the tools like Metasploit, Nmap, Armitage, Wireshark, Burp Suite, Social Engineering Toolkit, Aircrack-ng, BeEF, Maltego, Ettercap, Nikto Website Vulnerability Scanner, ollydbg, etc.

deb-src http://http.k a l i.org/kali kali-rolling main contrib non-free
Re: Install Pentest packages on CentOS [message #4038 is a reply to message #4015] Mon, 11 June 2018 15:00 Go to previous message
Administrator

Hi,

I'll have a go, but when I have some more time as it's a fairly long list.
From what I could check quickly, at least a few if not all provide either tarballs with binaries or RPMs. I'd suggest going through them and check which actually don't provider either.
For example Metasploit provide official RPMs while Armitage has a tarball with binaries that could be used.

hth
Previous Topic: DreamChess
Next Topic: Transmission
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 24 07:45:24 BST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01263 seconds