Nux!

Home » Stella » General chat » A great stella review! (stella review.)
A great stella review! [message #486] Sun, 14 October 2012 09:36 Go to next message
Haker Defo is currently offline  Haker Defo

I'm a certified Stella fan so any good thing said about it makes me happy Razz Igor Ljubuncic who runs dedoimedo.com recently reviewed Stella 6.3. He is one of the most respected Linux reviewers around and as a frequent visitor to his website i can say that he is not an easy man to please! His review of Stella was full of praise! And i know that ratings and stars and points are meaningless but for the curious guys out there he gave 9.5/10 to Stella Razz So if you want to give Stella a try but are unsure about it's capabilities go and read his complete review of Stella on dedoimedo.com Cheers!

[Updated on: Sun, 14 October 2012 09:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A great stella review! [message #487 is a reply to message #486] Sun, 14 October 2012 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Thanks for letting me know. It's always good to receive good feedback. Smile
Re: A great stella review! [message #490 is a reply to message #487] Sun, 14 October 2012 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
symbianflo is currently offline  symbianflo

Nice review , I have to say... one thing , I have 26 linux box and Stella is beaten in "boot time contest" only by INX ( that is only a CLI user space), enough sayn' ...
Congrats Nux .. YA R DA MAN m8 Laughing
Re: A great stella review! [message #491 is a reply to message #490] Sun, 14 October 2012 18:52 Go to previous message
Haker Defo is currently offline  Haker Defo

Hello symbianflo! Stella's boot time is quick, no doubt about it! Boot time is a strange thing in my experience. I've seen machine with relative low specs beating the machine with better hardware in boot time comparison. So the stella boot time lag dedoimedo experienced during his review could very well be specific to his test machine. And you are right about nux, HE IS DA MAN! Cheers!
Previous Topic: Sweet Remix
Next Topic: I have achieved Inta-Stella space!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 13:47:58 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00976 seconds