Nux!

Home » Repos » Report a problem or request a package » streamripper & tv-maxe packages
streamripper & tv-maxe packages [message #1355] Sat, 15 June 2013 21:40 Go to next message
Cristi C. is currently offline  Cristi C.
In Fedora I am used to have the streamripper utility for saving audio streams from the network. I was now searching for some alternatives for the continuously changing Fedora (which made my Intel graphics card to start crawling after an update) and came back to Stella where I didn't find this package.
Also I noticed that the tv-maxe package is one version behind. For both the packages I built my own RPMs, but I would like it if they were included in your repositories. I am attaching you the SRPM for streamripper (got from Fedora 18). Unfortunately the tv-maxe SRPM is too big to be attached here, but if needed I can send it in some other way, just let me know.

Thank you,
Cristi
Re: streamripper & tv-maxe packages [message #1358 is a reply to message #1355] Sun, 16 June 2013 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Hello,

If you want to save a stream from the network VLC is another tool for that; having said that I'll look at adding/updating the required packages.

Re: streamripper & tv-maxe packages [message #1359 is a reply to message #1355] Sun, 16 June 2013 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

I have updated tv-maxe and added streamripper to nux-dextop repo. It would be great if you could test them and see if they work as expected.

Re: streamripper & tv-maxe packages [message #1361 is a reply to message #1359] Sun, 16 June 2013 14:34 Go to previous message
Cristi C. is currently offline  Cristi C.
Thank you very much for your very quick reply and packaging. I will install and test.

Cheers,
Cristi

L.E.: Everything looks good from my point of view. Thanks again!

[Updated on: Sun, 16 June 2013 17:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: libgnome-keyring package conflict
Next Topic: xbmc 12.1.1 or 12.2 please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Mar 24 17:23:15 GMT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01015 seconds