Nux!

Home » Repos » Report a problem or request a package » SOLVED tag on topics (Annoucement)
SOLVED tag on topics [message #221] Sat, 03 March 2012 13:19 Go to next message
symbianflo is currently offline  symbianflo

All users that post on forum are asked to add "SOLVED" tag on those topics that are considered solved , please help us
to keep helping you, it would be much easier for us to track the unsolved topics.
Thank you all for understanding

PS:
@ Nux can you push it as ANNOUNCEMENT pls. thx.

[Updated on: Sat, 03 March 2012 13:25] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: SOLVED tag on topics [message #387 is a reply to message #221] Mon, 20 August 2012 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve W is currently offline  Steve W
Maybe I'm just that stupid, but I can't find any way to set or change a tag. How about a howto in the tips section to show how it is done?
Re: SOLVED tag on topics [message #388 is a reply to message #221] Mon, 20 August 2012 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Steve,

I think you need to "edit" your post and change the subject. I'm not sure if you have enough privileges for that, though.
Well, it's no big tragedy if there's no SOLVED in the subject. I don't expect this forum to get so busy that we cannot keep track of things.

Re: SOLVED tag on topics [message #395 is a reply to message #388] Tue, 21 August 2012 15:23 Go to previous message
Steve W is currently offline  Steve W
You must be right about lack of permissions - I can edit my follow-ups but can't edit the original post.
Previous Topic: MRB media upgrade
Next Topic: Extra repo for stella
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 10:12:39 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00642 seconds