Nux!

Home » Stella » General chat » Not dead, just busier than hell (Days need 240hrs)
Not dead, just busier than hell [message #2842] Tue, 23 December 2014 23:22 Go to next message
schotty is currently offline  schotty
Not dead, just been busy with too much Very Happy

Going to have a nice SteamBox script + kickstart for Fedora 20/21. Need to fart with the joystick support again with EL7. Not pretty last attempt.
Played with getting a koji build bot -- me likes. Going to redo it (hopefully with less effort this time around) and eventually open it up to others to use.
Crash course from hell with docker. Not sure melikes that much after a month of borkdom. Going to eventually fart with Red Hat Atomic and see if that works out better. Hard to gage what is problematic since docker has jack squat for logging. I want to persist and get good with it, but this seems like trying to get good with windows. Can be done, but not worth it sanity-wise. Shall see.

Those that have PMed me with requests know, but they are on hold until I can get a few things done, and no - the koji server is not a requirement. I just can only tackle so much. Friends and coworkers have been getting me to build alot as of late, so check my repo if you haven't, there might be something of use. Last batch was gaming orientated. Previous was A/V related. Next round will be updates that I have been sitting on for a few weeks, but haven't had time to RPMlint and test properly.

Hopefully time will start opening up for more diligent infrastructure work. For those that are unaware, I want to be able to spit out RPMs like Spock spits out logic. Almost there, and it hurts to be this close, and the only impediment is free time. Very Happy

That said, for my fellow Christians here, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
To the rest, have a great holiday and a happy new years!

[Updated on: Tue, 23 December 2014 23:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Not dead, just busier than hell [message #2845 is a reply to message #2842] Wed, 24 December 2014 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Merry Christmas to you, too Schotty Smile
Re: Not dead, just busier than hell [message #2882 is a reply to message #2842] Sat, 03 January 2015 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
schotty is currently offline  schotty
Thanks Nux. Hope you had both a great Christmas and New Year!
Re: Not dead, just busier than hell [message #2883 is a reply to message #2842] Sun, 04 January 2015 10:48 Go to previous message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Yes, not too bad, thanks, same for you. Smile
Previous Topic: Thank you.
Next Topic: Looks like I am not leaving Linux after all
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Feb 23 11:58:56 GMT 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00963 seconds