Nux!

Home » Repos » General chat » Web gui login not working Tvheadend
Web gui login not working Tvheadend [message #3443] Sat, 26 December 2015 01:28 Go to next message
bobwdn is currently offline  bobwdn
I have installed Tvheadend 4.1.322 from the NUX repo onto CentOS 7.2.1511 and cannot login to the web gui. During the rpm installation I was not asked to create a user and password. I have tried the obvious (only two users on new CentOS install, root and an administrator) users on the OS and neither allow access. I have searched the internet and cannot find any mention of a default user. And I thought I read that an initial installation of TVheadend does not have a user and password set. I have disabled selinux (for now) and opened the 9981 and 9982 ports of the firewall and I have gui access via a browser.

In this rpm Tvheadend package is there a default user and password?
Re: Web gui login not working Tvheadend [message #3446 is a reply to message #3443] Sun, 27 December 2015 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

This is my /etc/sysconfig/tvheadend

OPTIONS="-c /home/tvheadend/config -u tvheadend -g tvheadend -6 --http_port 9981 --htsp_port 9982 --noacl"

AFAIK it does not ask me for a password.
Re: Web gui login not working Tvheadend [SOLVED] [message #3468 is a reply to message #3443] Fri, 01 January 2016 20:54 Go to previous message
bobwdn is currently offline  bobwdn
Thanks. That worked for me. (CentOS 7 installation is a little different from OS I have used in the past.)
Previous Topic: Repos
Next Topic: CentOS 7 and updates
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 12:48:30 BST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00598 seconds