Nux!

Home » Repos » Report a problem or request a package » blueprint GTK2 engine + icons (solved) (I'd like to know if those packages are available in the non marked repositories, and if they don't, if I can install rpmforge repos without problems)
icon14.gif  blueprint GTK2 engine + icons (solved) [message #333] Mon, 06 August 2012 10:49 Go to next message
kifto is currently offline  kifto
First of all, thanks for this great job. Stella has become for me in just a few days a really handy RHEL6 compatible OS with multimedia support (& other enhancements) by default, and that's something I appreciate because it saves me time.
I'd like to install these two packages :
blueprint-icon-theme
gtk-blueprint-engine

this is the old sun theme I've been using...my whole life, but I've only seen it available for centos 6 at rpmforge repos.
I'd like to know if anybody knows if they are available at any of the non marked repositories in stella. If they dont, Id like to know if I have to do something "special" to install rpmforge repos in stella (I mention this because of the permissions of the repos)
thanks

EDIT: I answer myself quickly, it's very easy, I haven't done anything special to add rpmforge repos & I've allready installed the apps I needed ..This topic can be closed..Thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 06 August 2012 11:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: blueprint GTK2 engine + icons (solved) [message #335 is a reply to message #333] Mon, 06 August 2012 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Kifto,

I'll see into including these packages in nux-dextop. I'll update this post once it's done.

Re: blueprint GTK2 engine + icons (solved) [message #362 is a reply to message #333] Sun, 12 August 2012 10:51 Go to previous message
nux is currently offline  nux
Administrator

Kifto,

I've included the blueprint gtk engine in nux-dextop.

Previous Topic: sdlmame 146u4 and qmc2
Next Topic: Gimp 2.8
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Nov 20 12:55:22 GMT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00931 seconds