I have xfce installed. I am trying to install Mate Desktop environment using the command.
yum -y groupinstall "MATE Desktop"
I am getting the error
[root@localhost ~]# yum -y groupinstall "MATE Desktop"
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: mirrors.viethosting.com
* epel: mirror01.idc.hinet.net
* extras: centos.excellmedia.net
* nux-dextop: mirror.li.nux.ro
* updates: mirrors.viethosting.com
Warning: group MATE Desktop does not exist.
Maybe run: yum groups mark install (see man yum)
Error: No packages in any requested group available to install or update
Does the above mentioned repos doesn't provide Mate?